Launchpad merge proposals wishlist

Alexander Belchenko bialix at ukr.net
Mon Jan 4 08:51:16 GMT 2010

I've subscribed for vote/changes only for main bzr branch, because I'm
unable to track all merge proposals and their comments. But some merge
proposals is interesting for me. So I commented and interested to get
further comments. But my subscription to lp:bzr don't allow me this.
The only one way is to subscribe to the branch proposed to merge on all
notifications.

It looks a bit tedious to do this: too many clicks.

Can I have just simple checkbox on merge proposal page to enable all
comments to specific MP echoed to me?