Embedding Bazaar into C/C++ applications

Martin Pool mbp at canonical.com
Mon Dec 14 08:08:03 GMT 2009

Stephen, I realize you are talking more about the general hypothetical
case of a GPL infringement not being amicably resolved under various
interpretations of the licence.  However statements like

2009/12/11 Stephen J. Turnbull <stephen at xemacs.org>:
> Canonical will probably threaten to sue and offer you a license that
> costs less than the lawsuit.

are easily misinterpreted and not the kind of thing that tends to make
lawyers or  other stakeholders very relaxed.  It seems to be alarming
Russel.

Please don't put words into other people's mouths on such topics, even
hypothetically.

We haven't been involved in any copyright infringement suits with
Bazaar (or anything else, to my knowledge) and don't want to be.

--
Martin <http://launchpad.net/~mbp/>