Verifying SVN import, migrating

Anteru newsgroups at catchall.shelter13.net
Mon Dec 7 14:39:54 GMT 2009

> I don't know of any specific way to do it. Though I would mention that
> you could just do "bzr log" versus "svn log". They won't line up
> perfectly, but it would probably be easier than doing a manual checkout
> each time.
I'll try that first (likely using the XML output, as it should be easier
to match on this. The only problem is that some early revisions don't
have any commit message.)

Is there an easy way to get an association between Bzr revision and SVN
revision?

> As for '20 revs behind', I would guess this is because of how bzr vs svn
> handle 'merged' revisions.
There were no merges ...

> It will only cause problems if you somehow filter/mutate the svn
> repository without getting rid of the bzr properties.
All right. It's ok to check in with SVN clients into it, right?

Cheers,
  Anteru