bzr-pipeline, installers and explorer

Ian Clatworthy ian.clatworthy at canonical.com
Fri Nov 20 04:42:11 GMT 2009

Hi all,

At last week's sprint, I finally had a chance to get my head around
Aaron's bzr-pipeline plugin. It's *seriously* useful stuff and I'd like
to see it bundled with the 2.1.x installers for Windows and OS X. Has
anyone had a chance to test it on those platforms yet?

For more information on bzr-pipeline, see:

* http://bazaar-vcs.org/BzrPipeline
* http://theironlion.net/tag/bzr-pipelines/

These may also be useful:

* http://doc.bazaar-vcs.org/plugins/en/pipeline-plugin.html
  (needs nicer formatting)
* http://how-bazaar.blogspot.com/2009_07_01_archive.html
  (maybe a little dated now?)

I'd like to add support for working with pipelines to Bazaar Explorer
after 1.0 ships, e.g. seeing your pipelines in the repository view. If
anyone has ideas on the best UI for this, please write them up on a Wiki
page.

Ian C.