Emacs Fastimport Issues

Ian Clatworthy ian.clatworthy at canonical.com
Thu Nov 12 21:18:26 GMT 2009

Jason Earl wrote:

> As the document points out it appears that some tags go missing in the
> conversion.  What's more, I can resurrect these tags by using an older
> bit of head tracking logic.  Here's a branch with logic that gets the
> missing tags:
>
> lp:~jearl/bzr-fastimport/missing_tags
>
> With this code I get a whole pile of branches with names like
> amigados-merge.tag that contain the missing tags.

Hi Jason,

Can you please submit a merge proposal for this and link your branch to
a bug explaining the above? I'm trying to get fastimport 0.9 released
real soon now and it would be good to have this issue fixed in there.

> Unfortunately, this branch doesn't pass all of the fastimport tests, and
> so there is probably something very badly wrong with it.

That's ok. If you get the merge proposal up, the bzr-fastimport
maintainers can review it and help get the code or tests adjusted as
appropriate.

Ian C.