Bazaar 2.1.0b2 ?

Ian Clatworthy ian.clatworthy at canonical.com
Wed Oct 28 23:43:51 GMT 2009

John Arbash Meinel wrote:
> So it took me a *long* time to get Bazaar 2.1.0b1 into a 'finally
> announced' state (2 weeks). Coupled with the fact that we were already
> behind schedule, it seems that 2.1.0b2 was supposed to come out... Today!.
>
> I think there is a reasonable amount of stuff to release. All of my
> StaticTuple and memory improvement stuff is available. Not to mention
> Andrew's very nice "bzr+http" Jailbreak fix.
>

> What do people think about possibly releasing tomorrow or Friday?
> Worthwhile? Or just too soon after 2.1.0b2?

I'd like to see it early next week. I don't think we should delay a
month to get your great memory reductions out there.

I'd still like to see content filtering improved for this release. I
believe Inkscape will require it for EOL support? Here's the latest
patch:
https://code.edge.launchpad.net/~ian-clatworthy/bzr/385879/+merge/14122.
Early next week gives us some time to review this and give it a workout.
(It also gives me the weekend to make some explorer fixes.)

Ian C.