How can I convert svn repo with fastimport?

Alexander Belchenko bialix at ukr.net
Sun Oct 25 12:41:49 GMT 2009

Hi Ian,

I need some advice about fast-export-from-svn.

I can't convert fork of FTE from SVN to bzr using bzr-svn because of bug
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bzr-svn/+bug/460392

So I've decided to use fast-import. Unfortunately it does not work either:

C:\work\OSS\FTE\Pinigin>bzr fast-export-from-svn fte.svn fte.fi
bzr: ERROR: svn.fs missing. Please install Python Subversion 1.4 or
later and try again.

Because I'm using standalone bzr.exe there is not possible to install
anything there. Why fast-export-from-cvs can't use svn libs which used
by bzr-svn?