Broken branch from svn

Ivan Sagalaev maniac at softwaremaniacs.org
Sun Oct 25 12:05:19 GMT 2009

Jelmer Vernooij wrote:
> This is a known bug in bzr dealing with ghost revisions in "bzr diff" -
> bug 393837.

Good! Subscribed.

> You should be able to push those two revisions to e.g. /branches/foo in
> the repository, that will make the ghost issue go away.

Let me check if I understand it correctly. We have to push two revisions
from the bzr branch that still has them privately into some arbitrary
place in the svn repo. Then all other branches will be able to see them.
Right? I'm just trying to understand how it's generally interconnected...

> Bug 393837 does not look like it would be too hard to fix, we just need
> to come up with the timestamp to use for ghost texts.

Thanks for taking care of this! Looking forward to get back to bzr with
our repo.