bazaar error on repository

Joke de Buhr joke.de.buhr at seiken.de
Tue Oct 13 09:24:10 BST 2009

On Tuesday 13 October 2009 10:16:21 Tata Dano wrote:

May it be the remote bzr version on the remote host has not been updated?
You probably used ssh to access the remote location, right?

Try running "bzr --version" there and check if you're really using bzr 2.0
there.

Since you're using ftp you may update the remote repository directly
bzr upgrade ftp://path_to_use_branch

Joke de Buhr