Simplifying the Downloads page

Maritza Mendez martitzam at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 20:09:06 BST 2009

Is there some way that does not require human intervention.  I don't
know how lp works but for example I think other hosts like sourceforge
make it easy to automatically mark the latest version when uploaded.

Anything which can go wrong will ... Murphy

Anything which can be forgotten will... Maritza