Simplifying the Downloads page

Talden talden at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 21:37:48 BST 2009

[Yes I am a top-posting sheep]

I've updated the windows download several times on the current
download page because it didn't refer to the latest available
binaries, sometimes by almost an entire release and most importantly
failing to refer to a fixed installer for a given release EG 1.18.1-3
instead of 1.18.1-1 (not real numbers).

An automated mechanism would be better but if that's not available a
very clear 'Windows binary for version X is available here...' email
on the bzr-windows list will be enough to remind me to go and update
the page - it's rare that I'm not in a position to do so promptly.

We can work towards an automated process later - updating the layout
but keeping the manual process would still be an improvement.

--
Talden