Updated Plugins Guide - questions and RFT

Martin Pool mbp at canonical.com
Thu Sep 24 00:46:51 BST 2009

2009/9/24 Ian Clatworthy <ian.clatworthy at canonical.com>:
> I've just published a new Plugins Guide at the usual place:
> http://doc.bazaar-vcs.org/plugins/en/. As suggested by reviewers of the
> first draft, this one has a short one line description of each plugin in
> the table of contents. I'm yet to action many of the other suggestions
> but this change alone makes it much more useful IMO.

It looks nice.  Is this going to supersede the plugins page on the
wiki? Or if not, how are they going to relate.

The wiki plugin table is a bit annoying to maintain so moving it here
would be ok with me.

As Alexander indicates, it is a fact that some plugins are more
actively maintained than others, and this is perhaps an unavoidable
fact.  It's not even desirable that the core team take on
responsibility for keeping every single plugin up to date.  However,
we don't want people thinking that they're all the same - perhaps
that's just as simple as suggesting folks look at the plugin's own web
page.

Perhaps there should be an invitation to have your plugin added.

--
Martin <http://launchpad.net/~mbp/>