Explorer 0.8.2 tagged
ian.clatworthy at canonical.com
Tue Sep 22 04:34:09 BST 2009
Alexander and I have added the final changes for explorer 0.8.2 in the
last few hours so it's now tagged and ready for inclusion in the various
OS installers/bundles for 2.0.0. I've updated the relevant configuration
file in the bzr-windows-installers project so the next build of the
installer ought to have 0.8.2.
I'll put together a formal release & announcement later today. In the
meantime, here's the Release Notes for those interested in testing the
latest changes ASAP ...
* Creating a new branch now implicitly opens it on completion.
* When a branch destination is outside a shared repository,
the user is now told and given the option of initializing one.
* Fixed the ImportError of parent_directories for bzr versions prior
* Handle non-ASCII path to wordpad.exe.
* Added Czech translation.
I'm hoping to begin work on Explorer 0.9 later this week. That release
will hopefully include a better working-tree browser complete with:
* context menus exposing actions like Rename.
* better filtering of versioned vs ignored files.
More information about the bazaar