RFC: Home page design

Paul Harris harris.pc at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 02:23:05 BST 2009

2009/9/10 Dennis Benzinger <Dennis.Benzinger at gmx.net>

> Hello!
>
> Am 09.09.2009 14:38, Emma Jane Hogbin schrieb:
> > [...]
> > For this round of feedback could you please address the following points:

sorry but my late 2c, the main reason I visit the bazaar website is to check
on its progress.  i apt-get install it so I'm happy that the Download button
now chews up much less space.

so can we have a bigger link to the News?

also, another reason I visited the website was to try and compare it to git,
merc, etc.  if you want to "sell" bazaar to people who dont use it, perhaps
two small links under the big "Bazaar" title+logo (in the dead-space)
* What is a DCVS ? (for those who come from CVS / SVN / floppy disks
* How does it compare to other DCVSs ?

thanks,
Paul