bzr-explorer - ubuntu desktop

Algis Kabaila akabaila at pcug.org.au
Fri Sep 4 13:57:39 BST 2009

On Friday 04 September 2009 19:56:09 Alexander Belchenko wrote:
> Algis Kabaila пишет:
> >>
> >> "bzr qbzr" launches an unsupported, experimental application. (The other
> >> 25-30 q* commands provided by the QBzr plugin are supported.)
> >
> > Sorry, but I don't understand where exactly are the other 25-20 (q*)
> > commands. What is a q* command, anyway?
>
> Run this:
>
> bzr help commands | grep qbzr
>
> You'll see the list of all commands provided by QBzr plugin.
> Most of these commands has prefix with "q" letter. That's why we call
> them q-commands (qbzr commands).

Q1: Ok, so I see the list of commands:
merge, qannotate, qbranch, qbrowse, qcat, qcommit, qconfig, qlog,
qpull, qpush.

I would like to try a "harmless" command, say "qlog". So what is the command
line in the CLI for one of those commands or are all the commands available in
a GUI of a later version of qbzr, later than (0.9.4) that comes as an ubuntu
9.04 package ?

Q2: "пишет" is present tense, = "writes" . Why is it not the past tense, i.e.
"wrote"?  Don't answer Q2 if it annoys you  :)

Thanks, Alexander.  What a shame I have not installed Cyrillic script... I
could make even more spelling and grammar mistakes with it than I manage to do
in the English version  :)

OldAl.

--
Algis Kabaila, MEngSc, PhD(Eng)