Is Launchpad in trouble ?

Russel Winder russel.winder at concertant.com
Fri Aug 28 07:32:02 BST 2009

Is it just me or do other people have problem accessing Code tabs on
Launchapd these days.  I invariable get:

        Timeout error
        Our edge server has a lower timeout threshold than launchpad.net, so we can catch those before they hit a wider audience. As a member of the Launchpad Beta Testers team, you're more likely to experience them. If this is blocking your work, you can disable redirection.

        Disable redirection for 2 hours

        Sorry, something just went wrong in Launchpad.

        We’ve recorded what happened, and we’ll fix it as soon as possible. Apologies for the inconvenience.

        Trying again in a couple of minutes might work.

        (Error ID: OOPS-1336F604)

But I am not using the edge server (whatever that is, I am using
Launchpad.

This is really affecting my credibility as an advocate of Bazaar and
Launchpad.
--
Russel.
Dr Russel Winder      Partner
                                            xmpp: russel at russel.org.uk
Concertant LLP        t: +44 20 7585 2200, +44 20 7193 9203
41 Buckmaster Road,   f: +44 8700 516 084   voip: sip:russel.winder at ekiga.net
London SW11 1EN, UK   m: +44 7770 465 077   skype: russel_winder