[RFD] Merge proposals and code reviews too private

Matthew D. Fuller fullermd at over-yonder.net
Thu Aug 20 06:57:14 BST 2009

On Thu, Aug 20, 2009 at 01:54:30AM -0400 I heard the voice of
Aaron Bentley, and lo! it spake thus:

> Code review was not designed for this.  Don't try to force it.  It
> will break.

Quite possible.  But bzr's use of code review is.  We've been telling
people for years that any suggested code be submitted to BB, and now
Reviews, so that it's tracked, rather than just being a discussion
thread.  We're already requiring that sort of usage of it.
Something's gotta give.

Matthew Fuller     (MF4839)   |  fullermd at over-yonder.net