bzr 1.18rc1 source frozen

Andrew Cowie andrew at operationaldynamics.com
Mon Aug 10 09:03:12 BST 2009

On Mon, 2009-08-10 at 17:53 +1000, Martin Pool wrote:

> The source for bzr 1.18rc1 has now been frozen. ...
> As we discussed in the six-month-release thread, we'll hold off on the
> public announcement to give people time to make binary packages.

Don't you mean "1.18 is released, but we won't tell anyone until the
packages exist"? (I'm sorta surprised to hear you saying it about an RC
is all)

AfC
Sydney

--
Andrew Frederick Cowie

Operational Dynamics is an operations and engineering consultancy
focusing on IT strategy, organizational architecture, systems
review, and effective procedures for change management: enabling
successful deployment of mission critical information technology in
enterprises, worldwide.

http://www.operationaldynamics.com/

Sydney   New York   Toronto   London