Working Tree Format and EOL conversion

Martin Pool mbp at canonical.com
Fri Aug 7 02:14:48 BST 2009

2009/8/7 Steve Appling <sajakarta at appling.org>:
> The user's guide mentions that content filtering only works if you are using
> "Working tree format 5" or later.  "bzr info -v" confirms that I am actually
> using "Working tree format 4".  Can I upgrade this format to 5?  How do I
> get content filtering working on this branch?

Hi Steve,

The format in our upcoming 2.0 release will be called 2a, and this
supports content filtering.  So what I would suggest is that you run
'bzr upgrade --2a' on each branch, repository, and working tree.
There is a guide here
http://doc.bazaar-vcs.org/bzr.dev-html/en/upgrade-guide/index.html

--
Martin <http://launchpad.net/~mbp/>