[MERGE] Small doc improvements, mostly adding See Also references

Philippe Lhoste PhiLho at GMX.net
Wed Jul 29 11:07:47 BST 2009

Reference: https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/bazaar/2009q3/060357.html

<<
Last remark, about bzr_man.html.
I went straight to the 'add' section (skipping, of course, all the
useful literature above...) and was surprised not to see any reference
to 'ignore' in the See also: section, nor to .bzrignore
Likewise, the 'ignore' section doesn't mention 'add'.

I made small doc changes and added a number of "_see_also" entries,
following my feelings of newbie to Bazaar that some commands should
reference some other commands (when discovering the soft).
Feel free to remove any cross-reference I added if you think I overdone
it or if I am wrong to make such association.

--
Philippe Lhoste
--  (near) Paris -- France