[ANN] Bazaar Explorer 0.5 released

Ian Clatworthy ian.clatworthy at canonical.com
Tue Jul 21 01:25:10 BST 2009

On behalf of the Bazaar Explorer developers, I'm pleased to announce our
0.5 release. Bazaar Explorer runs on GNOME, KDE, Windows and Mac OS X.
It requires Bazaar 1.14 or later and QBzr 0.11 or later.

Based on feedback from early adopters, the 0.5 release includes many
usability improvements and numerous bug fixes. For downloads and release
notes, see https://edge.launchpad.net/bzr-explorer/trunk/0.5. If not
already there, a Windows installer will be added to that page soon.

Ian C.