Core Dev opinions on Bug 395556 ?

Martin (gzlist) gzlist at googlemail.com
Tue Jul 7 16:38:40 BST 2009

Okay, I am now back, though lacking my main machine again for the moment.

On 07/07/2009, Martin Pool <mbp at sourcefrog.net> wrote:

> Thanks to both of you for the simple script to reproduce it.  I agree
> it's a high priority bug.  It's surprising that it's occurring without
> a selective commit.  It's a bit related to some rework of commit that
> Ian and Robert have been looking at.

Is it worth committing, or at least reviewing, the bundle I attached
to the original mail? The more detailed tests included prevent some of
the confusion Maritza had when looking just at the
quick-steps-to-reproduce version.

https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/bazaar/attachments/20090702/63b634f3/attachment.obj

Not sure having a known failure in tree is an incentive or
disincentive to get a fix landed.

Martin