[MERGE] better support of unicode paths on Windows

Martin (gzlist) gzlist at googlemail.com
Tue Jul 7 16:29:43 BST 2009

On 07/07/2009, Alexander Belchenko <bialix at ukr.net> wrote:

> I wrote required fix, see:
> https://code.launchpad.net/~bialix/bzr/lock-unicode-win32/+merge/8297

Confusing, was going to use this as a chance to try out the launchpad
way of doing merges and reviews, but see that one is "Superseded" and
has no link to the new request.

Poking around the +approvedmerges area I find it's already been
handled, so no need for me to say "fix is correct and how I would have
written it, but seems to have some code from another patch mixed in".

https://code.launchpad.net/~bialix/bzr/lock-unicode-win32/+merge/8305

Your responses to John's review questions are good as well. I do plan
to make ctypes the default when I get to moving things around. (It's
actually not any slower in practice and is more flexible as well as a
default package in 2.5 onwards).

Martin