selftest results for PPA 1.15-1 on x86_64

Maritza Mendez martitzam at gmail.com
Sat Jun 20 17:25:28 BST 2009

On Sat, Jun 20, 2009 at 8:31 AM, Vincent Ladeuil
<v.ladeuil+lp at free.fr<v.ladeuil%2Blp at free.fr>

>    Maritza>     Connection error: curl connection error (Problem with the
> SSL CA cert
>    Maritza> (path? access rights?))
>    Maritza> on https://localhost:51679/a
>
> That was fixed in 1.16 ! Now I understand better, so forget about
> the pycurl related failures.

Good!  Then my warm up exercise with 1.15 is doing exactly what I wanted.  I
look forward to not seeing that issue in 1.16.  That will be good
confirmation.

[ Side Note: I know I could run 1.16 now.  But I am trying to decouple
learning selftest from learning 'make dist'.  So I am trying to stick mostly
to the released packages for now so that I don;t confuse myself.  ]

> I just updated my jaunty system (installing pycurl there too,
> gosh, too many test configs sometimes hurt :-( ) and I don't
> experiment the hangs when running the test_http tests.
>
> Since the update involved a new kernel, I'm strongly inclined to
> suspect a bug *there*.

I took the Kernel update, too.  But for what its worth I think I was already
seeing what we're discussing before the update.

-M