update branch at rev 2229

Martin Pool mbp at sourcefrog.net
Fri Jun 19 00:24:08 BST 2009

2009/6/19 Richard Wilbur <richard.wilbur at gmail.com>:
> Thanks for the suggestion Martin.  I downloaded the source package from
> the PPA (still 1.15-1, I see) and built the binary powerpc package as
> follows.  Where should I put it to make it available to others?

Probably the easiest thing right at the moment would be to put it into
the download files in <https://launchpad.net/bzr/+download> because
you just need a Launchpad account to put it there.  (Send me your
account name and I'll give you access.)

Eventually it would be nice to put it into either a separate apt
archive, or the main ppa.  If you have a server of your own and can
host the archive that would be easy.  It would be nice if there was a
way to inject binary debs for other architectures into the PPA.  I
don't know if that's at all possible.  Or, we could put up an archive
for other architectures on the Bazaar web site somewhere.

--
Martin <http://launchpad.net/~mbp/>