Integrate the content of a branch into the trunk

Talden talden at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 02:08:02 BST 2009

> This is a basic question, but I have never done it before so I'd like to know the best way of doing it before trying.
>
> I've created a branch of the trunk a few days ago, Now I want to send the content of the new branch to the trunk. I think this is done with the send command, but I'm not sure, and I don't know the best way of doing it. I'd appreciate some help here.

Though you can push, I prefer to merge my branches into a checkout of
trunk.  The history is more obvious to me - that all mainline commits
(non-dotted revision numbers) are trunk commits and these delivery
commits are good opportunity to list the task/bug resolution that has
just been delivered.

--
Talden