Started testing brisbane-core

Martin Albisetti argentina at
Mon Jun 1 13:38:19 BST 2009


I've started upgrading some branches at the office to brisbane-core
(there's no stacking involved, and I control the client/server
versions easily), and so far I've done 3 upgrades successfully,
picking one at random:

In the working tree:
       722 unchanged
         0 modified
         0 added
         0 removed
         0 renamed
         7 unknown
         7 ignored
        32 versioned subdirectories

Branch history:
       726 revisions
       852 days old
   first revision: Tue 2007-01-30 14:26:55 -0300
  latest revision: Wed 2009-05-13 14:00:35 -0300

      1211 revisions

I tried: "bzr log -v > /dev/null" using 1.15

With 1.9:
real	0m17.572s
user	0m17.080s
sys	0m0.100s

With b-c:
real	0m5.357s
user	0m4.940s
sys	0m0.190s

repo size went from 109M -> 79M

I have about 140 branches to upgrade, so I'll try and gather
interesting statistics as I go along, and sum them up for the list.



More information about the bazaar mailing list