wiki-like developer doc branch 'devnotes'

Martin Pool mbp at canonical.com
Fri May 22 10:45:34 BST 2009

I've been writing down some ideas ahead of our sprint next week, and
I'm going to put them into a bzr branch here:
<https://code.launchpad.net/~bzr/bzr/devnotes>  I didn't want them on
the wiki, at least for now, so that I can edit them offline, and
they're not necessarily ready or appropriate to merge into bzr/doc.
On the other hand I did want to get them off my laptop.

I'd like to try keeping this branch like a wiki: it's team writable,
so feel free to add more to it if you wish.  There's no obligation to
use it, and no guarantee that anything in there is firm or final.

--
Martin <http://launchpad.net/~mbp/>