Fwd: Allow stacking for --dev6

John Arbash Meinel john at arbash-meinel.com
Wed May 13 19:38:34 BST 2009

Again, sorry for breaking the list, but I wanted to respond to this
point specifically:
> However, when it does the check for missing parents, it will see
> 'B-id'
> *and* 'ghost-id'. When it then checks for missing text keys, it will
> see
> that ('f-id', 'B-id') is not present [and *shouldn't* be]. It will
> then
> request that inventory for both 'f-id', *and* 'ghost-id' be
> transmitted.
> And it will fail to transmit 'ghost-id' for obvious reasons.

I think you mean 'inventory for both B-id and ghost-id'. Which is fine.
And failing to send ghost-id is also fine.

^- When I said "fail to transmit" I also meant "fall over and die
because of an AbsentContentFactory" and not "silently omit a ghost". I
agree the latter is ok, because we have to deal with it, and we
certainly can't transmit it.