1.13.2 == 1.14.xx ?

Bob Tanner tanner at real-time.com
Tue May 12 03:12:14 BST 2009

On May 11, 2009, at 8:22 PM, Martin Pool wrote:

> If it's not in the release, we can uncommit from that branch, redo the
> cherrypick and merge across what you should have.  You'll need to ask
> a sysadmin like spm to do it; it's probably easiest to do that through
> Robert. If it was in the release (I think it's not, but please check)
> then it's just a fact that 1.13.2 was larger than we planned and we
> might as well leave it there.

It looks like the mess *is* in 1.13.2 release.

I'm basing this on the renamed of files.

     * bzrlib/tests/ftp_server.py => bzrlib/tests/ftp_server/
medusa_based.py

     * doc/developers/ec2-windows.txt => doc/developers/ec2.txt

And a couple spot checks of some files in bzrlib/tests/

--
Bob Tanner <tanner at real-time.com>                 | Phone : 952-943-8700
http://www.real-time.com, Linux, OSX, VMware | Fax      : 952-943-8500