How can i integrate bazaar with LDAP/Active directory authentication

Mannan Mohamed Abubackar mannan4u at gmail.com
Mon May 11 06:01:53 BST 2009

My requirement is use bazaar version with HTTP access. And authenticate HTTP
users using LDAP/Active directory integration. I have tested successfully,
SVN with LDAP integration. But, Now, I am quite interesting with Bazaar & if
you could help me how i can access bazaar using HTTP & integrate with LDAP.
Your help is highly appreciated.

Regards,
Mannan Mohamed Abubackar