Will re-basing support be added into Bazaar core ?

Ben Finney ben+bazaar at benfinney.id.au
Mon Apr 20 10:31:45 BST 2009

David Cournapeau <david at ar.media.kyoto-u.ac.jp> writes:

> It is a tradeoff: I don't see any way to get both "every commit is
> tested" and "altering patch order" at the same time

What is “altering patch order”? If you mean “applying patches to
newer upstream changes”, that seems to be the purpose of a loom. Is the
Bazaar loom plugin insufficient for this?

--
 \       “It is forbidden to steal hotel towels. Please if you are not |
  `\     person to do such is please not to read notice.” —Hotel sign, |