Thoughts on Nested Branches: bzr init --nest?

Maritza Mendez martitzam at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 00:32:01 BST 2009

Thanks to both of you for your perspective.  I appreciate all of the point
you make.  My perspective is necessarily different from that of a bzr
poweruser.  I am obliged to worry about how less advanced users will hurt
themselves.  I need to weigh the benefits of a feature in the right hands
against he risks of the same feature in the wrong hands.  Sadly it it not
always obvious until I have to get involved to help.  For the most part, I
think bzr does the right things by default.  And I think plugins and gui
front-ends are probably the right place for safety features.

-M