Adjustment to 1.14final? 1.13.2?

James Westby jw+debian at jameswestby.net
Wed Apr 8 10:20:19 BST 2009

On Wed, 2009-04-08 at 01:44 -0500, Bob Tanner wrote:
> Can I also get a comments on 1.13.2 vs landing the changes into
> 1.14<something> ?

I was going to request a 1.13.2 when the 1.14 excitement had died down,
thanks for bringing it up.

I have 3 bugs that I would like to suggest for 1.13.2.

  https://bugs.launchpad.net/bzr/+bug/338261
  Python2.6 hmac.py TypeError: character mapping must return integer,
None or unicode"

  https://bugs.launchpad.net/bzr/+bug/354036
  ErrorFromSmartServer - AbsentContentFactory object has no attribute
'get_bytes_as' exception while pulling from Launchpad
  (which I believe is the one Rob referred to)

  The log -p bug (it was originally rejected from 1.13, but an Ubuntu
  developer hit it yesterday, and so I said that I would ask again. It
  is also an incredibly useful command.)

On a side note, I pulled up the bug list to assemble this list, and I'm
worried by the number of bugs marked "Critical". Either they are, in
which case they should be fixed (and at least one is being worked on
right now), or they aren't and so should be downgraded with a rationale.

Thanks,

James