When manually resolving directory conflicts isn't a feature

Christophe TROESTLER Christophe.Troestler+bzr at umons.ac.be
Tue Apr 7 10:37:07 BST 2009

On Tue, 7 Apr 2009 17:00:28 +1000, Mary Gardiner wrote:

> I should add that I'm not really interested primarily in the question of "how
> can I arrange my LaTeX files so as to avoid triggering this series of bugs?"

A small question out of curiosity: how do you manage the relationship
with your editor?  Personally, the documents I am working on stay open
in my editor (even across machine reboots); I would not like that they
"disappear" from disk (say due to a switch) because I may want to
modify them any time if an idea pops up.

BTW, why is a script erasing `bzr ignored` files prior to branch
switching not fine with you?  (This could be turned into a bzr plugin.)

My 0.02€,
ChriS