Last day to vote/reject on proposed EOL names

Eric Siegerman lists08-bzr at davor.org
Tue Mar 31 17:26:55 BST 2009

On Wed, 2009-04-01 at 01:21 +1000, Ian Clatworthy wrote:
> Apologies if I'm too deep inside here to see the forest for the trees.
> Ask yourself this question: what filtering happens for each value of
> each setting? And is it safe to do the filtering for each combination?

I had intended my proposal as *only* a change to the
configuration interface, not to the functionality.  But I see now
that that's not the case; I allow the equivalent of "exact:lf"
and "exact:crlf", which you didn't.

(Well, I imagine that you didn't intend to allow "exact:lf", even
though a literal reading of your post gives that as the meaning
of simple "exact".)

Let me think further on this...

  - Eric