releasing documentation: make check-dist-tarball and plugins

Bob Tanner tanner at real-time.com
Sat Mar 21 04:41:47 GMT 2009

On Mar 20, 2009, at 5:42 PM, John Arbash Meinel wrote:

> Potentially 'make check-dist-tarball' should be running 'bzr selftest
> - --no-plugins' since it isn't otherwise isolating the release from
> the
> rest of your installation.

I do not think this is happening.

Since I stopped running in pbuilder instance of hardy, my ~/.bazaar/
plugins are getting "tested".

I've moved them out of the way (mv), but could the test suite be
changed to run with --no-plugins?

--
Bob Tanner <tanner at real-time.com>                 | Phone : 952-943-8700
http://www.real-time.com, Linux, OSX, VMware | Fax      : 952-943-8500