bzr 1.13 release manager wanted

Bob Tanner tanner at real-time.com
Sun Mar 15 07:53:46 GMT 2009

On Mar 13, 2009, at 11:27 PM, Bob Tanner wrote:

>> I did not receive any notification from PQM about the patch. Did
>> you submit the patch Robert?
>>
>> As soon as I get confirmation I'll start the release process.

My first PQM submission and it looks to have worked. I did not know
how long it would take. But I eventually got a "success" and
downloaded the master release branch.

I'm doing a check-dist-tarball now

Almost 3am, I'll publish the release in the morning (CDT).

--
Bob Tanner <tanner at real-time.com>                 | Phone : 952-943-8700
http://www.real-time.com, Linux, OSX, VMware | Fax      : 952-943-8500