[brisbane-core MERGE/RFC] InternalNode.iteritems() broken

Ian Clatworthy ian.clatworthy at internode.on.net
Fri Mar 6 10:18:17 GMT 2009

It's taken several hours but I've finally tracked down why
path2id() was returning None for some import data streams
but not others. It seems that the moment the parent_id_basename_to_file_id
CHKMap overflows from one node to several, the children
property suddenly becomes [] because iteritems() on the
root_node was invoking the InternalNode method, not the LeafNode
one! I suspect this bug was the one causing me lots of
grief last week w.r.t. bzr ls -r-1 coming up empty on some
trees but not others.

Anyhow, I've attached a simple workaround patch until someone smarter
than me can find the deeper bug.

Ian C.