bzr 1.13 release manager wanted

Martin Pool mbp at sourcefrog.net
Fri Mar 6 07:18:38 GMT 2009

2009/3/6 Bob Tanner <tanner at real-time.com>:
> On 2009-03-05 02:26:29 -0600, Martin Pool <mbp at sourcefrog.net> said:
>
>> Thanks for volunteering.
>
> Started working on this with the assumption that rc1 goes out 03/06/2009,
> looks like each release in the NEWS file has some information I need help
> filling out, here is my template:

Yes, it's still ok to go on that date.  I don't think there are any
blockers to doing it, though I'm still hoping to land the change to
default format.

> bzr 1.13rc1 "paraskavedekatriaphobia" 2009-03-06
>
>  COMPATIBILITY BREAKS:
>  NEW FEATURES:
>  IMPROVEMENTS:
>  BUG FIXES:
>  DOCUMENTATION:
>  API CHANGES:
>
> Do I just pester developers for this information or do I get the privledge
> of scanning the logs for this info myself. :-)

It should all be in NEWS in the tree ready to go.  You just need to
add the date and header, and write a one-or-two paragraph summary of
them.

--
Martin <http://launchpad.net/~mbp/>