[MERGE] Changed diff filename from *.diff to *_diff.txt to make it easier to open on Windows.

Doug Lee dgl at dlee.org
Sun Feb 22 19:59:19 GMT 2009

This is my first public merge request; please help me do it better
next time if such correction is warranted...  I'm afraid I was behind
on this list and just noticed bzr-email-notify today, so pardon if
this is obsolete.

Rationale for request:  Windows email clients don't by default know
how to open .diff files, but .txt files work just fine.

--
Doug Lee, Senior Accessibility Programmer
SSB BART Group - Accessibility-on-Demand