Demonstration Help.

Eric Berry elberry at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 00:49:02 GMT 2009

Hi,
   I've been playing with Bazaar a lot lately, and I'm really enjoying my
experience with it. I'm planning on doing a demonstration to some of my
co-workers in the next couple of weeks, and I wanted to be able to show
multiple users using the repository on one machine. Is there a way I can set
up bazaar with multiple sessions?

I'd like to be able to demo some of the various workflows, and in order to
do that I need to fake multiple users. So far I've only been able to come up
with an extreme case of using virtual machines (I'm on Mac, but the demo
will probably be done using a Windows machine). If I was on linux I should
be able to just "su" as various fake users right? Is there a way to
accomplish this without actually having to create users on the machine?

Also, I'd appreciate any pointers anyone could give me regarding things I
should definitely point out? Currently, I plan on showing the centralized
workflow (since we're currently on SVN), and I also wanted to show the
Gatekeeper workflow because I think we can really make good use of it where
I work. I also want to show how easy it can be to use for personal projects
which may later become group projects - pushing the local branch to a
central repository.

Thanks for any help anyone can provide.

Cheers,
Eric

--
Learn from the past. Live in the present. Plan for the future.
11101000