bzr equivalent of CVS's cvs update -r VERSION

Gizbo anon24u at gmail.com
Sun Feb 15 11:47:37 GMT 2009

Hello again.

I'm playing with bzr, hoping to ditch CVS...

In CVS, I often execute the command "cvs update -r" to rewind to a
previous version, which perhaps didn't have a bug I introduced later.  I
can then figure out what happened since to break the code.

After googling a bit it seems this feature may not be implemented. If
correct, this seems pretty weird to me.  I would really want to be able
to revert to a previous tagged release in my working directory.  Isn't
this possible?  Is there some conceptual change I have to make to work
with bzr?

Thanks