bzr 1.12rc1 released

DeeJay smartgpx at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 07:21:36 GMT 2009

2009/2/11 John Arbash Meinel <john at arbash-meinel.com>:

> John Arbash Meinel wrote:

> I'm also wondering if it isn't tortoisebzr rather than bzr at this
> point. I'm not positive, but I know that I installed just bzr.exe here,
> and I can say that everything seems to work, including being able to
> load bzr-svn, etc. (I can even do 'bzr.exe svn-import', so I'm sure that
> the svn plugin is loading.)
>
> Now, the build machine is running Win2003 server (IIRC), and locally I'm
> running Vista.
>
> Can you give me your windows version? And whether you are using Tortoise
> BZR, or running it from the command line.
>
> John

Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition

Traceback logged in bug report is generated by running "bzr version"
at a command prompt. A similar, but not identical, traceback can be
invoked by "bzr help commands".

Tbzr is installed. The tbzr context menus and icons seem to be OK, as
are the qbzr 'browsing' operations that it initiates.

DJ