help wanted: testing, implementing and mentoring bzr IDE integration

Martin Pool mbp at canonical.com
Wed Feb 11 02:07:57 GMT 2009

Javier has been working on bzr integration into the pida editor:
progress and screenshots are up here:
<http://javierder.wordpress.com/>.  He'd really like some more
feedback either on functionality or code from people testing it.  If
you use bzr and do Python development, how about downloading and
trying out PIDA, and reporting on how Bazaar integration works.  I'm
sure he'll be responsive to feedback or patches.

Canonical is giving Javier a bounty for the integration work; if
you're interested in doing integration into some other system, whether
it's an IDE or anything else, please contact me.

--
Martin <http://launchpad.net/~mbp/>