[MERGE] Branch.iter_merge_sorted_revisions

Ian Clatworthy ian.clatworthy at internode.on.net
Sat Jan 24 04:25:29 GMT 2009

Martin Pool wrote:
> Martin Pool has voted tweak.
> Status is now: Conditionally approved
> Comment:
> This looks very tidy to me.

Thanks.

> If you've addressed all John's comments then I think it's good to go.

I believe so, bar a discussion about keeping the revid-to-revno map
cached in addition to the graph. I'd like to treat that as a separate
patch if we change it.

Sending to PQM now so beuno, I and others can begin leveraging this.
(I'll submit a follow-up early next week if this doesn't meet John's criteria.)

Also, I've attached a "log -p -r-3.." (testing pending feature!) showing the
changes post (your) review.

Ian C.