Short, task-based bzr doclets for real-world use cases.

Daniel Clemente dcl441-bugs at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 16 14:10:18 GMT 2009

  I find these short solutions to use cases very instructing, just like the experiencies of people who use Bazaar proficiently and explain how they do things and why.

  I think that the Bazaar wiki may host this; why not start a page there to tell to the world your way of using Bazaar? Some ideas for the name are „strategies“ or „patterns“ or „user experiences“. It can explain high-level patterns of distributed version-control usage, taking Bazaar as the example tool.
  This seems analogous to „design patterns“ in programming... Not everyone likes them (since premade solutions can be suboptimal), but they are a great source of ideas for the people who don't know which way to go (and that's what we wanted here).

-- Daniel