RFC: faster check

Martin Albisetti argentina at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 02:06:02 GMT 2009

On Tue, Jan 13, 2009 at 11:02 PM, Robert Collins
<robertc at robertcollins.net> wrote:
> So check is currently fairly slow and uses a lot of memory. I'm
> wondering if we can make it faster. As a start point I'd like to see if
> the following is considered to be an accurate assessment of what check()
> is meant to do:

A more high-level question is: does check ensure that the branch works 100%?
I ask this, because if check turns out to be faster, I think we should
add a --delete-backup-dir to "bzr upgrade", which first runs check and
if it succeeds, it deletes the backup repo.

--
Martin