What's the status of Python 2.6 support?

Christian Tschabuschnig tschaboo at gmx.at
Tue Jan 13 20:06:18 GMT 2009

John Arbash Meinel wrote:
> I certainly would like to ensure that our FTP support works on
> python2.6, but honestly FTP support isn't at the top of my
> requirement list.

I think FTP support should be assured at any price. I'm biased though,
since FTP support was one of the main reasons to switch from subversion
to bazaar. Being able to share a repository that easily and not needing
to setup a proprietary server (or using ssh) is important. With "bzr
init ." and bzr push ftp://example.com i'm able to share a repository
within a few seconds!

-- Christian