Printable Documentation

David Muir david at davidkmuir.com
Sun Jan 11 13:07:17 GMT 2009

A4 would be a bit more international friendly...

Printable docs is a great idea. Something like the SVN book would be
great. I find it really frustrating having to constantly flip between
the user reference and the user guide. Especially when the guide has
info about commands that is missing in the reference... But that's a
gripe for another day...

David